Friday, January 25, 2008

Quiet

Sometimes I wonder if it will ever be quiet in my house again. I like it quiet, but my children have different ideas about what quiet really is. To Lauryn quiet is running around singing at the top of her lungs. I have no idea why she thinks that is quiet. Collin thinks quiet is when he bangs toys together. I, on the other hand, think that quiet is when I can hear myself think. If I want some quiet time to study or read or exercise without my kids climbing on me am I going to have to start getting up with my husband at 4:30???? Because I'm really not a morning person and I've found that I need more sleep than he does. Granted I still get up once in the middle of the night with the baby (when will he sleep through the night consistantly?) Do I stay up later than everyone else when it's cold and dark in my house? I don't know what to do. I just need some peace and quiet.

No comments: