Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun times and then...not so much

I had such a blast scrapbooking with the girls on Saturday. I was once again reminded much good it does for me to get away and recharge for the day. We ate too much junk (but it tasted so good) and laughed about the silliest things that no one else would find amusing. But we don't care. :-) I am loving playing with that Cricut and I'm sure if K gets things going I will be putting it on my Christmas list!

It's funny how even after a day away you can get THROWN back into real life. Like walking in the door and hearing Collin crying softly in his bed, trying to sleep but not being able to stay that way. I got myself ready for bed and he quieted down so I thought "Hey, I might get some sleep!" That was dumb, I know that now. 20 minutes later Brian and I wake up to the sound of Collin throwing up in his crib. Poor little man, he was pretty miserable. Church in the morning was now a no go. We changed jammies and snuggled him up with us. He slept off and on for a few hours until Brian put him back to bed. Lucky for us he fell right to sleep and didn't get up until almost 9. He ate breakfast and then proceded to throw it all up...in the kitchen sink. He must have realized something was coming up because he walked over to me and wanted me to pick him up. Good thing I was standing right by the sink because it came up fast.

Needless to say, we spent most of the day resting and Collin was actually feeling a lot better this evening. Hopefully after one more recovery day tomorrow we'll be back in the swing of things.

2 comments:

Karalee said...

Hopefully soon...I'm getting very anxious. :)

And our sugar highs...yea...about that...well, I guess I'll let you girls laugh at the stupid things I might say, even if it's becuase you only caught part of what I said. he he :) Just know that I love you girls this much. :)

Hope Collin is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I love scrap booking and had so much fun with you guys that day. I wish i had more time to scrapbook. Hope your babies are better