Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm not behind!

Thanks to Denaye, I'm not behind on my Bible study this week!!!! Right now I should really be making up my shopping lists for the week but I'm enjoying a little quiet while Collin is still sleeping and Lauryn is outside with Brian.
We had a fun morning at the library with friends. This is the first time that we've made it to story time in quite awhile. I was really hoping to take the kids out on a walk this afternoon, but the wind has kicked up so much that I don't think that's going to happen. Maybe tomorrow after naptime.
I've decided that right now I really need to get back to following Flylady more regularly. Starting in 2 weeks I'll have 2 more munchkins around the house one day a week and it will be on Tuesday (when I usually get most of my big cleaning done) I've been trying to get up early and work out but that really hasn't happened much lately since I haven't been sleeping well. Last night was one of the few nights in the past 2 weeks that I've slept all night. Maybe this is the beginning of sleeping better??? That would be awesome!

No comments: