Monday, March 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I am attempting to participate in Menu Plan Monday over at orgjunkie.com. I haven't ever tried to do this linking before though :-)

Monday: spaghetti
Tuesday: chicken and citrus rice
Wednesday: pulled pork sandwiches
Thursday: Chicken pot pie
Friday: homemade pizza
Saturday: homemade soup and bread (I haven't decided on the kind of soup yet)
Sunday: Easter dinner with family

I've been planning menus for awhile, but slacking about actually following them well. Maybe participating will give me a little more incentive?

1 comment:

DEHausfrau said...

Welcome to MPM! I like your template :) I love seeing other families that do the homemade pizza thing on Fridays - I'm trying to start that tradition in my house.

Thanks for sharing and have a great week.

My menu is up at Don't Eat Baby.