Saturday, February 2, 2008

Larry's Chicken is open

Wow, we got a whole night without our kids!!! Brian and I were headed to a birthday party and Lauryn had been wanting to spend the night at her grandpa's forever. So she went with him and Collin went to Lali and Papa's. It was a much needed break for me.

We had only been gone for an hour when Lauryn called the cell phone and wanted to talk to me. I thought to myself..."One hour, that's all she can go" until I got on the phone. As soon as I said hello I hear this little voice yelling, "Mommy, Larry's Chicken is open and I'm eating RIGHT NOW!" The little turkey called to gloat that she got to have Larry's Chicken before I did :-)

Since we hadn't had dinner yet, we had to head back over to Larry's Chicken before the birthday party. I so miss that place when they are closed.

No comments: