Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Poor sick baby boy

Collin spent all yesterday afternoon throwing up. Which means I spent all yesterday afternoon cuddling a sick baby, washing pukey laundry, keep Lauryn occupied, and attempting to get dinner on the table. That last one didn't happen. Brian was kind enough to throw a frozen pizza in the oven, which is his version of making dinner. Then we took turns eating and holding Collin. We seem to be over this little bug already though. He made it the whole night and this morning with no more puking!!!! He's finally starting to be hungry-oatmeal and homemade bread are the only things he's tried to eat though. And water: he pounded a sippy cup of water at midnight and another at 3 am.

On a much more fun note, Lauryn and I made 2 loaves of bread and a batch of homemade sausage pizza pockets for the freezer. I've been wanting to start making our own bread for awhile and K and Alicia and I made a loaf in K's bread machine on Sunday so it finally got me going. I may be in the market for one myself, or I might just steal my stepmom's for awhile to see if I like it.

I was such a slacker and didn't take any pictures while we were making bread! I would have had a few great ones of Lauryn up to her elbows in flour just waiting until it was her turn to knead the dough. Oh well, next time I guess.

No comments: